Make Your Mark With a Personalized Inspector Stamp
Used by Health Inspectors and Train Conductors back in the day, Inspector Stamps are tiny rubber stamps for people who work away from the desk. We did not invent the things but dug them up, dusted them off and now are producing them for you.
Here’s how it works. They are real small. We custom make the stamp from your artwork. You handle the tricky part which is creating a design that will work in the space.
Each self-inking Inspector Stamp comes with a key ring attached to the metal outer casing. A plastic cap covers the rubber stamp when not in use. A little ink pad is in the bottom of the cap. Stamps come inked up. Just add a few drops of ink to the pad when it’s getting dry. Refill with ordinary rubber stamp ink.
Get your logo, tag, URL, dingbat or doodat in a portable device and start defacing menus, bar coasters and other random surfaces in your town! It’s sort of like a business card except you do the dirty business and others supply the card.
Important. You will need to email your artwork file after placing your order. See the artwork requirements below.
Custom Inspector Stamp
Inspector stamps are tiny portable rubber stamps housed in a metal casing with a mini ink pad built in the plastic cap. They come with a key ring attached. Use ordinary rubber stamp ink to refill. Refill ink not included.
Inspector stamp with black ink on pad.
- Rubber stamp outside dimension 3/4″ (19mm) circle with maximum image area 5/8″ (15.87mm) in diameter.
- Casing and cap dimensions 2.125” tall, .875” wide.
- We only offer the one size of inspector stamp as described above.
- Stamp comes with ink on the ink pad. Choose from 3 colors of ink or if you want to use your own ink order stamp with no ink on pad.
- See artwork requirements and information below before submitting your artwork file.
- Stamps ship in 8 to 10 working days from receipt of order and finished artwork files.
- Price does not include shipping which will be calculated at checkout.
Designing these little devils takes care and attention to detail. The live image area is smaller than a dime. As shown above left, type can become totally illegible when inked and stamped if not well designed. Extreme simplicity is best as can be seen in the image on the right. Images above shown larger than actual size.