NOTICE: THE SHOP SHIRTS ARE CURRENTLY SOLD OUT. WE'LL BE ORDERING MORE AND HOPE TO HAVE THEM IN BY JUNE 2013.
SUIT UP FOR SOME Xx!#*! HARD WORK.
Now anyone can dress like a miserable old printer by sporting The Official Cranky Pressman Shop Shirt. This is a high quality work shirt, comfortable, durable and made to stand up to real work be it printing, arts and craft pursuits or heavy drinking and posing.
To give the shrit a proper "Hell yea, I've got a job" look, we've plastered it with oldtime embroidered graphics. Our original embroidered patch is accurately centered over the right hand pocket. The CP patch was created with our buddy and letterpress freak Mikey Burton. It stands for Cranky Pressman but if you are one of our competitors and still want a shirt you can just say the initials represent the great Cleveland, Ohio letterpress manufacturer of yesteryear, Chandler & Price.
To buy just the CP Embroidered Patch click here.
The left hand pocket has even more going on. Firstly, it's actually three pockets in one. A slim pen pocket and one that fits a stack of business cards are triple-stiched atop the standard pocket where you can keep a pack of smokes. But the real action is right above in the form of our custom embroidered Cranky Script. We think the name befits any true laborer or artisan.
WELL CRAFTED THROUGHOUT.
We shopped around for the very best work shirt to carry our name. The brand is Dri-Duck and the style from their Sawtooth Collection. As usual, computer monitors don't reproduce the color completely accurately. The shirts are actually quite a lot darker than they appear on screen. We'd say they are pretty damn close to Pantone Warm Gray 11 U. The fabric is called a soft sueded soapstone finish. Basically the shop shirts are really nicely made to fit and look sharp.
Other details include:
- 6 oz. 100% Cotton Two-Ply Ridge Cloth
- Available in men's sizes S, M, L and XL
- Industrial strength, heat resistant, extra-durable mock horn buttons
- Adjustable button cuffs
- Four chest pockets as described above
- Triple-needle stitched armholes, shoulders, sleeves, back yoke & chest pockets
- Small Dri-Duck label on pocket and at bottom button trim as shown at top
- 2.5" diameter, 2-color embroidered CP Patch (pale warm gray and black)
- Cranky Script in pale gray embroidered directly onto shirt
- Gray on gray embroidered Dri-Duck logo on back yoke as shown above
Don't like to break a sweat or prefer not to dress like a laborer? Get the very same patch that comes on our shop shirt but without all the excess material. Sew it on something yourself!