When you run all this old junk and are as ancient as us you sometimes forget what year it is. The new 2011 Cranky Pressman calendar celebrates this dizzy feeling.
To mark the new year (whatever it may be) we will send one of these cheap crude letterpress calendars to the first 10 people from each of 5 United States time zones who comment on this post after midnight their local time. Comments can be anything you like. We expect a bunch of indecipherable drunken nonsense.
~ The Cranky Old Terms ~
- No cheating. When we sober up over weekend we will go through the comments to decide the winners based on the time your comment comes in.
- You must mention what state you are from in your comment.
- Finally, to get your F®€€ letterpress printed scrap of paper you must go to this link and complete the form with a mailing address where we can send the calendar. Without an address you won't get anything.
- Addresses will be checked to make sure they match the state you mention in you comment.
- Your address will remain confidential and the only thing we will possiblly do with it is send you letterpress crap now and then.
- Our decisions are final.
- This offer will end at January 2, 2011 at midnight Pacific time.
Good luck and happy new year!
Calendars designed by Craig Clark. More images coming soon.